APCPDCL Energy Assistant Online Application Form 2021
Post Date: 20/04/2021
Short Information: APCPDCL Energy Assistant Online Application Form 2021. Central Power Distribution Corporation Of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APCPDCL) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Post Of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) To Work In Village/ Ward Secretariats In The Districts Covered In APCPDCL. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 07/04/2021
- Online End Date: 03/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- OC/ BC : Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST : Rs.350/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant: Eligibility
- SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board and
- ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/ Board.
APCPDCL Energy Assistant: Vacancy Details
|Circle Name||Total Post|
APCPDCL Energy Assistant: Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM on consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats/Ward Secretariats established in the Gram Panchayats/Wards as per G.O.Ms.No.110, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) department dated, 19.07.2019 and G.O.Ms.No.217, MA & UD (UBS) Dept., Dt.20.07.2019.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
APCPDCL Energy Assistant: Selection Process
- The candidate must possess ITI qualification in Electrical or Wireman trade or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical domestic appliances and rewinding (EDAR) and electrical wiring and contracting (EWC)/Electrical wiring and servicing of electrical appliances (EW & SEA) and electrical technician from a recognised Institution/ Board.
- The written Test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 100 marks. The qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35% and SC , ST – 30%.
- In service experience of outsourcing candidates who are having qualifications indicated at part – A (a) in AP DISCOMS will be considered and one mark for each completing period of 6 months ( i.e.180 working days) will be given as weightage up to a maximum of 20 marks depending on the length of the service in the relevant job ( O&M related works)
The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the circle headquarters.
I. Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes :
- The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15 minutes.
- Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole.
- Candidate should touch the top of the pole.
- Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased. The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
II. Meter Reading.
- The candidates who secured merit in written test / examination, will be called for the above tests in 1:3 ratio as per Rule Of Reservation in the descending order of merit in the written test.
- The tests in part – B are mandatory to all the candidates who are called for these tests. The candidates, who failed in any of the tests of Part-B will be treated as totally disqualified for the selection process, even though they are qualified with good marks in written examination.