APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 07/05/2021
Short Information: APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2021. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Post of Assistant Engineer (AE) In Civil And Electrical Discipline. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- AE (Electrical): 03-05-2021 To 10-06-2021
- AE (Civil): 04-05-2021 To 11-06-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- For APST : Rs.100/-
- For Others : Rs.150/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
APPSC Assistant Engineer : Vacancy Details
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||17|
APPSC Assistant Engineer : Eligibility
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) :-
- The Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Engineering OR Bachelor of Technology in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer from a recognized University. However, one who have appeared OR appearing in the final semester examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of original certificate/ mark sheet at the time of viva-voce/ Interview.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) :-
- The Applicants must possess a Bachelor of engineering in Civil OR Bachelor of Technology in Civil from a recognized University. However, one who have appeared Or appearing in the final semester examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of original certificate/ Mark sheet at the time of viva voce/ Interview.
Who Can Apply For APPSC Assistant Engineer
- All State of India
- Male/Female both