Army 10+2 TES 46 Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 10/10/2021
Short Information: JOIN INDIAN ARMY has relesed a Notification for the 10+2 Recruitment Under Technical Entry Scheme TES 46 Course Commencing for Unmarried Male Candidates. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of Indian Army TES 46 Recruitment 2021, Army 10+2 TES 46 Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 08/10/2021
- Online End Date: 08/11/2021
- No Application Fee
Age As On 31/10/2021
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- The Candidate should not be born before 02 July 2002 and not after 01 July 2005. (Both days inclusive).
Army 10+2 TES 46 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Army 10+2 TES 46||90|
Army 10+2 TES 46 : Eligibility Details
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
- The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Army 10+2 TES 46 : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days