Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 08/10/2022
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has released the latest notification and invited online applications for the post of Religious Teacher (Dharam Guru) as the Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) for 128 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Amry Religious Teacher Vacancy 2022 from the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in starting from October 8, 2022. All the details related to Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 are given below.
No Application Fees for any Category.
- As on 1.10.2022
- Minimum Age : 25Years
- Maximum Age : 36Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual: –
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with a one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from the Monastery.
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the Indian Army Religious Teacher Vacancy 2022 includes the following stages:
- Screening: Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of the original certificate, and physical fitness test followed by a medical examination at the respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/ Regimental Centres concerned.
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022 Written Exam
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Qualifying Marks:
- Paper-1: 40%
- Paper-2: 40%
- Note: Paper-1 is Qualifying. The final merit will be prepared on the basis of Paper-2 Marks and Interviews.
- Note: No bonus marks are entitled to the son of Serving/ Ex-servicemen/ War widows/ widows and Sportsmen/ NCC/ Computer certificate holders.
Physical Standard and Fitness Test for Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Physical Fitness Test
|1600 Meters race in 8 minutes
How to Apply for Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the Army Religious Teacher Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form