ARO Alwar Indian Army Recruitment Rally Online Vacancy 2021.
Post Date: 16/05/2021
Short Information: ARO Alwar Indian Army Recruitment Rally Online Vacancy 2021.Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Rally For ARO Alwar At Kayad Vishram Sthali Ajmer For Eligible Candidates of Districts- Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur, Dausa and Alwar. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 14/05/2021
- Online End Date: 27/06/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- There Is No Any Application Charges Required.
- Sepoy Pharma: 19-25 Years (01 Oct 1996 To 30 Sep 2002)
- All Others: 17½-23 Years (01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004)
- (For Age Relexation See Notification)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical :-
10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tech NA (AMC)/ NA (Vet) :-
10+2 / Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject. OR
10+2 / Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
- Sepoy Pharma :-
10+2 or equivalent exam pass and qualified in D. Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Minimum Physical Recruitment
|Category||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)|
Soldier Tech NA (AMC)/ NA (Vet)
Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standard given at para 7 of this notification.
77 (+ 5 cm expansion)
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical|
|77 (+ 5 cm expansion)|
Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)|
|Group 1-Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group 2-5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||9||33|
|9 Feet Ditch:- Need to Qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance:- Need to Qualify|
|Remarks:- All Candidates only need to qualify in PFT.|
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for all eligible candidates of Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur, Dausa and Alwar districts for Sol Clk/SKT, Sol/ NA/ NA Vet, Sepoy Pharma from 11 Jul to 02 Aug 2021 at Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 14 May 2021 to 27 Jun 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards.
- Rally Venue At- Kayad Vishram Sthali, Ajmer (Rajasthan).
- (a) Admit Card- Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- (b) Photograph- Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
- (c) Education Certificates-
- 1.Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric /Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
2.Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the education institution of concerned Board / University.
3.Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
- (d) Domicile Certificate- Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate. Only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be acceptable.
- (e) Caste Certificate- Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate. Only computer generated Caste Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be acceptable.