ARO Patiala Indian Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 06/06/2021
Short Information:ARO Patiala Indian Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment 2021 Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Rally For ARO Patiala At 1 ADSR Grounds, Patiala For Eligible Candidates of Districts- Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab). Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 06/06/2021
- Online End Date: 20/07/2021
- Admit Card Date: 21 Jul 2021 to 05 Aug 2021
- Rally Date: 06 Aug 2021 To 20 Aug 2021
- There Is No Any Application Charges Required.
- Soldier GD: 17½-21 Years (01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004)
- All Others: 17½-23 Years (01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004)
- (For Age Relexation See Notification)
- Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab)
♦Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms) :-Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system of D Grade (33%-40%) in indl subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate
For Gorkhas (Nepalese And Indian): Class 10th Pass
♦ Soldier Technical :-10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
♦ Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) :-10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. (Or)
10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
♦ Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:-10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Minimum Physical Recruitment
|Category||Height||Weight (Kg)||Chest (cm)|
|Minimum – 52 Kg 17 ½ to 20 Yrs -63.6Kg 20+01 days to -66.5Kg 21 Yrs|
77 (+ 5 cm expansion)
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC)|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162||Minimum – 47.2 Kg 17 ½ to 20 Yrs – 57.7Kg 20+01 days to – 60.4Kg 23 Yrs||77 (+ 5 cm expansion)|
Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||9||33|
|9 Feet Ditch:- Need to Qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance:- Need to Qualify|
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates from districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab) from 06 Aug 2021 to 20 Aug 2021 at 1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala. Gates will be opened by 0400hrs and closed by 0900hrs on each day. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 2u 1 Jul 2021 to 05 Aug 2021. Candidates should be reached at the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Rally Venue At- 1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala.
- (a) Admit Card- Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- (b) Photograph- Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three month old. Computerized/ photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- (c) Education Certificates-
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric /Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the education institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
- (d) Domicile Certificate- Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be acceptable.
- (e) Caste Certificate- Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as „SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).