Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 24/12/2021
Short Information: Artillery Centre Nasik has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Group C 107 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Artillery Centre Nasik Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Online Start Date: 25/12/2021
- Online End Date: 21/01/2022
- No Application Fee
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy : Vacancy Details
Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy : Eligibility Details
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|MTS (Head Gardener)|
Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy : Selection Process
- The question Papers of all written tests will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- Examination will be conducted at Nasik (Maharashtra) only.
LDC Syllabus : 02 Hours Exam
Topic of Paper are as under :-
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Skill Test (Skill Test will be taken on Computer).
Syllabus for Other Post
- Time Allowed : 2 Hours.
- Additional compensation time for PHP candidate : 20 Minutes.
- Question Paper : Objective Type.
- Negative Marking : 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Topic of Paper are as under:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Qs, 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Qs, 25 Marks
- General English – 50 Qs, 50 Marks.
- General Awareness – 50 Qs, 50 Marks.
How To Fill Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy.
- Only one application should be submitted for the post.
- Candidates desirous of applying for separate posts should submit separate applications.
- Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached to “The Commandant, Headquarters, Artillery Centre, Nasik Road Camp PIN – 422102” through ordinary post.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe the words “Application for the post of __________in Category______________(Gen, SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, PHP, and MSP) ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
Artillery Centre Nasik Vacancy : Documents Required
- Mark sheet of the essential educational qualification.
- Matriculation certificate / Municipality Birth Certificate for birth proof/ School Leaving Certificate.
- One self-addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 5/- postal stamp.
- One latest passport size photograph duly attested by self on back side of photograph.
- Discharge Book in case of Ex-serviceman persons duly attested by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, PPO and AEC I / II or matriculation certificate as applicable.
- Employment registration card, if any.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST & OBC) duly attested by self for reserved posts
- If candidate applying for PHP, copy of disability/medical certificate issued by civil surgeon of Govt Hospital/CMO certifying the disability.