ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021
Post Date : 29/08/2021
Short Information : ASC Centre South & North 2 ATC Invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment Cleaner, Cook, Driver and Other Posts. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 Can read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline For ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021.
- Start Date for Apply Offline : 28/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 21 days from the Employment Newspaper.
- Civil Motor Driver : 18 – 27 Years
- For Other Post : 18 – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
No. of Post
ASC Centre (North)
Civilian Motor Driver
Civilian Catering Instructor
ASC Centre (South)
- Civilian Motor Driver : 10th Pass and Must possess Valid Heavy & Light Motor Vehicles Driving License. Should have 2 years’ experience in driving Motor vehicles.
- Cook : Matriculation (10th Class pass) from a recognized Board.
Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
Desirable to have one year experience in trade.
- Cleaner :10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade.
- Civilian Catering Instructor :
10th Pass and Diploma / Certificate in Catering.
Desirable to have one year working experience in Catering Instructor.
- Labour : 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade.
- MTS (Safaiwala) : 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade.
- The selection process will comprise of written test and skill / physical / practical / typing test wherever necessary.
The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
No. Of Question
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Intelligence & Reasoning :
The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
- General Awareness :
The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- English Language :
The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
- Numerical Aptitude :
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc.