ASRB Combined NET, ARS & STO Exam Form 2021
Post Date: 02/04/2021
Short Information: ASRB Combined NET, ARS & STO Exam Form 2021. Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has Invited Online Application Forms for Combined Notification for National Eligibility Test (NET), Agricultural Research Service (ARS) & Senior Technical Officer (STO) (T-6) – 2021. Interested & Eligible Candidates are Advised To Read The Full Notification And Apply Online for ASRB Recruitment 2021.
- Online Start Date : 05/04/2021
- Online End Date : 25/04/2021
- Last Date And Time For Making Online Fee Payment : 25-04-2021 (05.00 PM)
- Online CBT Date : 21.06.2021 – 27.06.2021
- ARS-2021 (Mains) Examination : 19.09.2021
For ARS/ STO
- UR / OBC/ EWS : Rs: 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Rs: 0/-
- UR : Rs.1000/-
- OBC/ EWS : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female : Rs.250/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- For NET : 21 Years (Min.)
- For ARS : 21-32 Years
- For STO (T-6) : 21-35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- A candidate must possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned Discipline and specialization completed on or before 19.09.2021.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For ARS: Pay Band – 3 of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with RGP of Rs. 6000/- (revised Pay Level 10 – Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-).
- STO (T-6): Pay Band – 3 of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with GP of Rs. 5400/- (revised Pay Level 10 – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 of the 7th CPC), based on the Institute of their choice opted while filling the online application.
BHEL Selection process comprises of two stages. Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainee shall have to necessarily clear both the stages in order to be considered on the merit list for joining.
Selection Eligibility Details
Plan of Examination for NET – 2021
- There will be one paper of 150 marks consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions to be solved in 2 (Two) hours.
- Each question carries one mark.
- These 150 questions shall be derived from the respective discipline in which the candidate has opted to appear.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the NET-2021.
- The standard of paper will be that of a Master’s degree of an Indian University in the relevant Discipline.
- The questions in the Examination will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium.
Plan of Examination for ARS
- he questions in the Examination will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in ARS-2021 (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type).
Plan of Examination for STO (T-6)
- Online competitive examination (Computer Based Test) followed by Interview shall be conducted as per the following plan of examination:-
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the examination (Objective Type).