Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Online Form 2022
Post Date: 02/05/2022
Short Information: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam Has Invited Online Application Form For Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022 For Admission Into 3 Years Diploma Courses For The Session 2022-23. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Before Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 01/05/2022
- End Date Of Apply Offline: 10/06/2022
- Application Fees : Rs.500/-
- Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
Age Limit as on 21/12/2022
- For General/ OBC/ MOBC: 20 Years 6 Months
- For SC/ ST: 23 Years 6 Months
Assam Polytechnic : Eligibility Details
The candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination in a single sitting (without grace marks in Science and Mathematics and also have to pass individually both (theory and practical/ Internal Assessment) with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with –
- 40% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for General candidates
- 35% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates.
- 33% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for ST Candidates.
Assam Diploma Polytechnic Test
- Admission test will be held on the subject of Science (Physics & Chemistry part) and Mathematics.
- The test will be Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) based.
- There will be a single question paper comprising of questions covering the subjects of Science (Physics & Chemistry part) and Mathematics with a total of 100 marks of 2 hours duration. The question paper will be of H.S.L.C. level (class X) standard.
- The questions will be of objective type having multiple choices.
- Candidates are to bring black ball pen for marking OMR sheet.