Assam Riffles Tradesman Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 04/02/2022
Short Information: Assam Riffles has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Rifleman & Havildar Post Through Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Assam Riffles Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Apply Last Date: 12/03/2022
- Recruitment Rally Date: 02/05/2022
No Application Fee
- Given Below
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Assam Riffles Tradesman : Eligibility Details
- Only one dependent family member of Assam Rifles personnel who were Killed In Action, Died While In Service, Discharged From Service On Medical Grounds And Missing While In Service Are Eligible To Apply For Compassionate Ground Appointment.
Assam Riffles Tradesman : Vacancy Details and Age Limit
|Trade||Initial Rank||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Rifleman General Duty (GD) (Male and Female)||Rifleman||94||18 – 23 Years|
|Havildar Clerk (Male and Female)||Havildar||04||18 – 25 Years|
|Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) (Male)||Warrant Officer||04|
|Havildar Operator Radio & Line (Male)||Havildar||37|
|Rifleman Armourer (Male)||Rifleman||02||18 – 23 Years|
|Rifleman Laboratory Assistant (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Nursing Assistant (Male)||05|
|Rifleman Washerman (Male)||04|
|Rifleman AYA (Female)||01||18 – 25 Years|
Assam Riffles Tradesman : Education Qualification
General Duty (GD) :
- 10th Class Pass from a recognized Board.
- Intermediate or 10+2 exam Pass.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer: English typing 35 WPM on computer OR Hindi typing 30 WPM on computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
Radio Mechanic (RM) :
- 10th with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances OR
- 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with 50% Marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Operator Radio & Line :
- 10th from a recognized board and two years ITI in Radio and Television or Electronics. OR
- 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognized Board.
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
Laboratory Assistant :
- 10th class passed with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized board.
Nursing Assistant :
- 10th class passed with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology from a recognized board.
- 10th Class pass from a recognized Board.
AYA (for Female candidates only) :
- 10th class passed from a recognized Board.
Assam Riffles Tradesman : How To Fill?
- Candidates shall submit their offline applications as per format attached along with self-attested copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma / technical / ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, include one Xerox copy of photo ID i.e. AADHAAR, PANA/ Voter ID / Driving license etc. to the address mentioned below:-
- DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES, (RECRUTTMENT BRANCH), LAITKOR, SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA – 793010