Assistant Manager Vacancy Online Form 2021
Post Date: 14/03/2021
Short Information: Assistant Manager Vacancy Online Form 2021. GICOF Has Invited Online Applications For The Post Of Scale | Officer As Assistant Manager. Interested and Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Read Full Information Before Online.
- Online Start Date: 11/03/2021
- Online End Date: 29/03/2021
- Tentative Online Exam Date: 09/05/2021
- Downloading Of Call Letters: Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 26.04.2021 TO 29.04.2021
- General/ OBC : Rs.850/-
- SC / ST / PH / All Female : N/A (Exempted)
- Pay Application Fee Through Online mode.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
FINANCECHARTERERED ACCOUNTANTS :
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of
enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
Stream/ Discipline Name
|No. Of Sheets|
Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- Per Month In The Scale Of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 And Other Admissible Allowances Like DA, HRA, CCA, Etc. The Total Emoluments Will Be About Rs. 65,000/-P.M. Plus Other Benefits
The Selection For The Above Post Shall Be On The Basis Of Shortlisting Of The Candidates Based On Online Test, And Performance In Group Discussion And Interview And Medical Examination. The Total Marks For Written Test, Group Discussion And Interview Will Be 200.
Part A :- Technical & Professional Knowledge Test In The Relevant Discipline.
Part B (Objective):- I Test Of Reasoning, Ii. Test Of English Language With Special Emphasis On Grammar And Vocabulary, Iii Test Of General Awareness, Iv Test Of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy.
Part C (Descriptive):- Test In English Language – Essay, Precise And Comprehension.
A candidate applying for above vacancies in the Corporation must be either : (a) a citizen of India or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India , or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India