BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has recently announced a recruitment notification for the post of DLRS (Directorate of Land Records & Survey) in the state. The BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking a government job in Bihar. In this article, we will discuss the details of the BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023.
As per the BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 notification, there are a total of 10,101 vacancies for the post of DLRS in various districts of Bihar. The district-wise vacancy details are not yet announced by the BCECEB. However, candidates can expect the district-wise vacancy details to be available on the official website of BCECEB soon.
|Application Start Date||13/04/2023|
|Application Last Date||22/05/2023|
|Offline fee Payment Date||19/05/2023|
|Online fee Payment Date||22/05/2023|
|Date of Correction||26 May To 28 May 2023|
|UR/ EWS/ EBC/ BC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ FQ||400/-|
|Application fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Card/ UPI and Bank Challan.|
The candidate should be between 18 to 31 years of age as of 1st January 2023. Read table given below.
|Name of Post||Minimum Age limit|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||21 Years|
|Special Survey Clerk||21 Years|
|Special Survey Amin||18 Years|
|Special Survey kannoongo||18 Years|
Maximum Age Limit :
- UR (Male) – 31 Years
- UR (Female) – 40 Years
- BC/ EWS (Male & Female) – 40 Years
- Age relaxation of 10 years will be given for PWD candidates.
BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have knowledge of computer applications.
- The candidate should be between 21 to 31 years of age as of 1st January 2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
BCECE DLRS Post wise Eligibility
Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer
Graduate in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of respective States and minimum two years ( 2 Years) work experience in Government/ Registered Organizations.
Special Survey Clerk
Bachelor’s degree from recognized universities/institutes.
Special Survey kannoongo
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of respective states and minimum two years ( 2 Years) work experience in Government / Registered Organizations.
Special Survey Amin
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of respective states.
BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 Posts Details
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||355|
|Special Survey kannoongo||758|
|Special Survey Amin||8244|
|Special Survey Clerk||744|
BCECE DLRS 2023 Salary
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer : Rs. 59,000/-
- Special Survey kannoongo : Rs. 36,000/-
- Special Survey Amin : Rs. 31,000/-
- Special Survey Clerk : Rs. 25,000/-
BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023 will be based on Online Computer Based.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The BCECE DLRS (Department of Labour Resources, Bihar) recruitment exam’s syllabus and exam pattern may vary depending on the job position and level. However, I can provide you with a general idea of the BCECE DLRS exam pattern and syllabus.
The BCECE DLRS recruitment exam typically consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) online Computer Based.
- This exam will be online computer based.
- The medium of language in the Online Computer Based Examination will be English/Hindi.
- The questions asked in the exam will be objective. There will be (+4) marks for each correct answer and (-1) marks for four wrong answers.
- The total number of questions for the Online Computer Based Examination will be 100. The total duration of the Online Computer Based Examination will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
|Name Post||Section||Subject||No. Of Question|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||A||Civil |
|Special Survey kannoongo||A||Civil |
|Special Survey Amin||A||Civil |
|Special Survey Clerk||A||General |
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|