BECIL AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 16/06/2022
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Post on Contract Basis for AIIMS Bilaspur. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of BECIL Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for BECIL Vacancy 2022.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 750/-
- SC /ST / EWS / PH : Rs. 450/-
- Payment Mode : Online
BECIL : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||18||Rs. 18750/-|
|Librarian Gr-III||01||Rs. 35400/-|
|Store Keeper||08||Rs. 35400/-|
|J.E. (AC & R)||01|
|Jr Hindi Translator||01||Rs. 22020/-|
|Yoga Instructor (Male & Female)||02||Rs. 44900/-|
|MSSO Gr-II||03||Rs. 35400/-|
|Jr. Physiotherapist||01||Rs. 35400/-|
|Dental Technician (Mechanic)||04|
|Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||02||Rs. 35400/-|
|Mortuary Attendant||02||Rs. 13290/-|
|Statistical Assistant||01||Rs. 35400/-|
BECIL : Eligibility Details
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes)
Librarian Gr-III :
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University AND / OR
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- 10+2 or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:- (Only on Computers) Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM & Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
Junior Warden :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board / University
- Experience in Store Keeping / Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than one year OR
- A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping / Materials Management / Public Relations/Housekeeping.
Store Keeper :
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Commerce / Statistics. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Commerce / Statistics with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in material management.
J.E. (Electrical) :
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
J.E. (AC & R) :
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute.
Jr Hindi Translator :
- Mater Degree of a recognized University in Hindi / English with English / Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level OR
- Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at Degree level.
Yoga Instructor (Male & Female) :
- Graduate from a recognized University.
Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government.
Ten years’ experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
MSSO Gr-II :
- Master Degree in social work from a recognized University / Institution.
Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical/public health service
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.
Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engineering) / MCA from a recognized University / Institute.
Jr. Physiotherapist :
- Inter (Science) with Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
Assistant Dietician :
- M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University / Institution.
- 2 years‟ Experience in the line/preferably in a large teaching Hospital.
- 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university &
- Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course.
Dental Technician (Mechanic) :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Diploma / Certificate from a recognized Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances.
- Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist :
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution/ University.
Registered with rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
Mortuary Attendant :
- Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University
Statistical Assistant :
- M.Sc. (Statistics) / MA (Stat )/ Math’s / Economics / Sociology) with Statistic as a paper.
Technician (OT) :
B.Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof.
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
Technician (Radiology) :
- B.Sc (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution.
Technician (Laboratory) :
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university / institution with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
Technician (Radiotherapy) :
- B. Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Year‟ course) with 02 year‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center. OR
Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Year‟ course) with 03 year‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center.
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University
- Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority
Technician (Radiology) :
- B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 year‟ course from a recognized University / Institution. AND
- Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
Technician (Laboratory) :
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds. AND
- One year experience in Hemodialysis in a recognized hospital.
- The hemodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.