BECIL Recruitment Online Form 2022
Post Date: 05/04/2022
Short Information : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Medical Record Technician, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant And Others On Contract Basis For Deployment In Bhopal. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 01/04/2022
- Online End Date: 21/04/2022
- General/ OBC/ ESM/ Women: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EWS: Rs.450/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Given Below
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
BECIL : Vacancy Details And Age Limit
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Medical Record Technician||34||18 – 30 Years|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre)||41||25 – 35 Years|
|Lab Attendant Gr. II||03||18 – 27 Years|
|Cashier||06||21 – 30 Years|
|Radiographic Technician Grade-I||01||21 – 35 Years|
|Senior Mechanic (A/C &R)||01||18 – 40 Years|
BECIL : Eligibility Details
Medical Record Technician:-
- B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR
- 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND
- Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre):-
- B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR
- 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
Lab Attendant Gr. II:-
- 10+2 with Science.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- 2 years in relevant field.
- Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and
- At least 3 years’ Experience of handling accounts work of a Government organization.
- Proficiency in Computer application
Radiographic Technician Grade-I:-
- B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience.
- Desirable: Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office application, spread sheets and presentations.
Senior Mechanic (A/C &R):-
- Matriculation or equivalent
- ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/polytechnic of a minimum 12 months.
- 08 years’ experience in installation and maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning system in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, State Government/ Union Territories and other Engineering Departments of the Central/State/ PSU/ Statutory/Autonomous Bodies.