Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released an Official Notification for BHU school admission through e-lottery in LKS, Nursery and class 1. If any candidate who want to take the admission in BHU for LKG, Nursery or in Class 1 and full fill the required eligibility. Than fill up their Application form through online mode. Last date for apply online is 30-03-2023.
BHU School Admission 2023 for Class LKG, Nursery and Class 1
Age Limit as on 01-04-2023
Also Read: BHU Class 6 School Admission 2023
Also Read: BHU SET Class 9th and 11th Online Form 2023
Eligibility Details for BHU School Admission
For Admission in LKG
- Date of Birth should be between 01-04-2018 to 01-04-2019.
For Admission in Nursery
- Date of Birth should be between 01-04-2017 to 01-04-2018.
For Admission in Class 1
- Date of Birth should be between 01-04-2015 to 01-04-2017.
Important Document for School Admission in BHU
For admission to class- LKG, Nursery and Class 1: A photocopy of the Date of Birth certificate issued by Nagar Nigam/ copy of Kutumb Register mentioning name of the applicant attested by father/ mother/ guardian is necessary.
Selection Process for BHU School Admission
- Admission of BHU Employee Ward applicants will be carried out first.
- First Lot: 3% of the seats will be allocated horizontally to Divyang (OH) applicants by lottery.
- Remaining seats will be allocated by e-lottery according to given priority sequence: –
- a) Second Lot:
- i. Total no. of ST candidates will be calculated from First Lot and remaining seats reserved for ST candidates will be allocated.
- ii. Total no. of SC candidates will be calculated from First Lot and remaining seats reserved for SC candidates will be allocated.
- a) Second Lot:
- Note: SC/ST seats will be filled only after interchanging the seat as per the availability of registered applicants i.e. vacant SC seats can be filled by ST applicants and viceversa.
- iii. Total no. of OBC-NCL candidates will be calculated from First Lot and remaining seats reserved for OBC-NCL candidates will be allocated.
- iv. Total no. of EWS candidates will be calculated from First Lot and remaining seats reserved for EWS candidates will be allocated.
- b) Third Lot: After Second Lot, remaining seats will be allocated to applicants of unreserved category.
- Waiting list of each Lot will be prepared separately.
How to apply for BHU School Admission 2023?
Help Desk (Timing: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
Central Hindu Girls’ School, Kamachha, Varanasi: L.K.G.
Mobile No. 7905054063
Central Hindu School, RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur: NURSERY
Mobile No. 6307661276
Shri Ranvir Sanskrit Vidyalaya, Kamachha, Varanasi: Class I
Mobile No. 8470860188, 9565136874
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply for Class – LKG||Click Here|
|Apply for Class – Nursery||Click Here|
|Apply for Class – 1||Click Here|
|Apply for Class – 6||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of BHU?
BHU- Banaras Hindu University
What is the Official Website of BHU School Admission?
BHU Official Website: https://bhuonline.in/
What is the Apply Date for BHU School Admission 2023?
Apply Date: 25-02-2023 to 30-03-2023
What is the Age Limit for BHU School Admission 2023?
For LKG: 04 – 05 Years
For Nursery: 05 – 06 Years
For Class 1: 06 – 08 Years