BHU Post Graduation Online Form 2021
Post Date: 15/08/2021
Short Information: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Has Invited Online Application for the Admission In Under Graduation . Eligible candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 14/08/2021
- Online End Date: 06/09/2021
- Correction Date: 08 to 12 Sep. 2021
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS : 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender : 300/-
- General/ OBC/ EWS : 400/–
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender : 200/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Post Name||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|B.A. (Hons) Arts||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) Social Science||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
|B.Com (Hons)||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Commerce Stream with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
|B.Sc (Hons) Math||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Physics or Math Subject with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Bio||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with PCB Group with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
|Shastri (Hons)||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Sanskrit Subject with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
|B.Ed. / B.Ed Spl||50% Marks in Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities. Engineering Student Required 55% Marks For More Details See Notification||N/ A|
|B.Sc. (AG)||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Agriculture or PCM/PCB Group with 50% Marks||Max 25 Years|
|LLB 3 Years||Passed / Appearing Graduation Degree with 50% Marks.||N/ A|
|BA LLB 5 Years||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||N/ A|
|B.P.Ed||Passed / Appearing Graduation Degree with 50% Marks||Max 25 Years|
|B.P.A.||10+2 / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in Music, Vocal Dance||N/ A|
|B.F.A.||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years|
- Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI/ Wallet and keep proof of fee paid for future reference.