Bihar 12th Pass CSS Scholarship Online Form 2022
Post Date: 21/07/2022
Short Information: The scholarships are awarded by Ministry of Education, Government of India on the basis of results of Higher Secondary / Class XII Board Examination. A maximum of 82,000 fresh scholarships per annum are provided for pursuing graduate / postgraduate degree in colleges and universities and for professional courses, such as Medical, Engineering etc. Here BSEB has released cut of CSS NSP Scholarship 2022.
- Online Start Date: 20/07/2022
- Online End Date: 31/10/2022
- Defective Verification Last Date: 15-11-2022
- Institute Verification Last Date: 15-11-2022
No Application Fee
Age As On 31/10/2021
Bihar Inter Pass Scholarship : Eligibility Details
- Students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream from the respective Board of Examination in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent;
- Pursuing regular degree courses recognized by All India Council for Technical Education and respective Regulatory Bodies concerned.
- Students with gross parental/family income upto Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum are eligible for scholarship under the scheme.
- अगर आप बिहार बोर्ड से 2022 में 12th पास है तो आपको निचे दिए गए cut off list से अपना नाम पता करे अगर आपका नाम cut off list में है तो आप फॉर्म अप्लाई कर सकते है।
The rate of scholarship is Rs.12,000/-per annum at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.20,000/-per annum at Post Graduation level.
Payment of Scholarship
Students are required to have the bank accounts opened, especially, in their name for availing the benefits under the scheme. The scholarship will be disbursed directly into the savings bank accounts of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. The student can track their payment status from the template “Know Your Payment” in the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) portal [ https://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetails/Login.aspx] either by indicating Aadhaar number or bank account number or NSP Application ID.
List of Documents Required Before Applying Bihar Inter Pass Scholarship
- For scholarship claim up to Rs. 50,000/-no uploading of document is required for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarship schemes
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- 10th & 12th Class marksheet
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’
- Bank Account number of the Student along with the IFSC Code of the bank branch.
- Residential/ Domicile Certificate
- Email id & Mobile No
List of All Central Sector Scheme
- All Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is Open Till 30.10.2022 Through National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0).
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/ RPSF
- North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER
Important Link For Apply
Apply For Renewal
|Download BSEB NSP Cut Off List 2022||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Step by Step Process Video
More Govt. Jobs
10th/12th Pass Jobs
Join Telegram For New Updates