Bihar B.Ed 2021 Full Syllabus 2021
Post Date: 28.02.2021
Short Information: Bihar CET B.Ed. 2021 syllabus is available now, Interested candidates can download Syllabus PDF or read full information given below.
Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Pattern, 2021
General English Comprehension – (For Regular & Distance mode)
General Sanskrit Comprehension – (for Shiksha Shastri)
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed CET Paper Pattern
The candidates can check the paper pattern and syllabus below. Candidates must know the paper pattern in order to understand marking scheme, weightage of the subjects and the number of questions asked in the exam, etc.
- The exam is held in Offline mode (Pen & Paper mode).
- The total number of questions asked in exam is 120.
- All the questions asked in exam are objective.
- The total time to complete the exam is 120 minutes.
- The full marks of exam is 120 marks.
- 1 marks given for correct answer and 0 for incorrect or answered questions.
Note: The paper pattern is based on previous year’s exam.
Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Full Syllabus 2021
General English Comprehension (Not for Shiksha Shastri)
|Sanskrit (For Shiksha Shastri)|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools|
Subject Ability: There are four subjects (Art, science, Commerce and Agriculture) in this section. Students can choose one subject related to his/her educational background like Art background students can choose Art subjects.