India Post GDS Bihar Result 2022
Post Date: 19.01.2022
Short Information: Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process, Cut Off List. Indian Post Ministry Of Communication Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Post Of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Before Online. In this post you will get selection process, salary of GDS, cut off list etc.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD – No Fee
- Online Start Date: 27/04/2021
- Online End Date: 26/05/2021
- Exam Date: No Exam Direct Vacancy On 10th Marks Merit Base
What is Selection Process of Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Total Vacant Seat Post Wise
Bihar GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 1940 Posts
UR – 903
EWS – 146
OBC – 510
PWD-A – 12
PWD-B – 5
PWD-C – 23
PWD-DE – 2
SC – 294
ST – 45
What is the Salary of Bihar GDS 2021 Recruitment
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
BPM – Rs.12,000/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
BPM – Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
What is Bihar GDS Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Passed
- Should Know Local Language of Bihar
- Should Know Bicycle
What is Age Limit to Apply Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
How to Check Bihar GDS Previous Cut Off List
If you want to check Bihar GDS Recruitment 2019 Cut off Result than you should click on give below link in Important link section.