Bihar ITI (BCECE ) Result 2022 Download
Post Date: 13/07/2022
Short Information : Government Of Bihar, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Invites Online Application Form For Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (I.T.I.C.A.T.)-2022 For Taking Admission In Various ITI Trades And Colleges Of Bihar.Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Registration Starting Date: 05-04-2022
- Registration Closing Date: 02-05-2022
- Last Date of Online Pay Fee: 03-05-2022
- Editing of Application From: 04 To 07 May 2022
- Issue of Admit Card: 02-06-2022
- Date of Examination: 12-06-2022
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.100/-
- Disable Candidate: Rs.430/-
- Pay The Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Or Offline Challan
- Age As On :01.08.2022
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- For MMV/ Mechanical Tractor: 17 Years
(For Age Relaxation See Notification)
- The candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- The candidates must have passed class 10th with Mathematics and Science subjects and individually in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- Those candidates whose parents / husband resides in Bihar OR
- Those candidates whose parents / husband / wife are refugees in Bihar OR
- Those candidates whose parents / husband / wife are working with Govt. of Bihar OR
- Applicants whose parents / husband / wife is working with Central Government and are posted in Bihar.
- Women whose husband is posted in Bihar can apply as per the domicile certificate of her husband.
Check the expected exam pattern given below for ITICAT 2022.
- Mode of the exam: The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 minutes
- Maximum marks: The exam is of 300 marks in total
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in the exam
- Marking scheme: For the correct answers, +2 marks are awarded. There is no negative marking.
- Distribution of questions
No. of questions Total Marks Mathematics 50 100 General Science 50 100 General Knowledge 50 100 150 300
In the exam, the questions are framed according to the syllabus of class 10th. The questions are asked from the subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge and General Science.
ITICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
List of Encloures For Document Verification
Original Admit Card of ITICAT-2022
Rank Card of ITICAT-2022
Print out of Choice Slip
Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B [Hardcopy]) ITICAT-2022.
The Verification Slip as downloaded along with Allotment order in 2 copies.
6 (Six) copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card ITICAT-2022
Copy of Aadhar Card
Original Admit Card, Original Mark sheet and Provisional Certificate of Matric or Equivalent.
Original Cast Certificate
Original Residential Certificate
Certificate Original Character Certificate
Steps For Apply Online
- Step-One (Registration)
- Step-Two (Personal Information)
- Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature)
- Step-Four (Educational Information)
- Step-Five (Preview your Application)
- Step-Six (Payment of Examination Fee)
- Step-Seven (Download Part-A & Part-B)
- Entrance Test Syllabus & S
ITICAT 2022 Participating Institutes
Check the name of the participating institutes for ITICAT 2022 given below.
ITI Digha ITI Gaya
ITI Paliganj ITI Masaurhi
ITI Bihta ITI Bargh
ITI Kaimur ITI Mohania
ITI Aurangabad ITI Nawada
ITI Sonepur ITI Chhapara
ITI Mahua ITI Benipur
ITI Patori ITI Birpur
ITI Vaishi ITI Katihar
ITI Barsoi ITI Araria
ITI Banka ITI Tarapur
ITI Gogri ITI Jamui
Important Link For Apply
|Download Rank Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|join telegram link||Click Here|