Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 08/05/2022
Short Information: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority that will conduct the Bihar Polytechnic 2022 examination. The aim of this exam is to select the candidates for admission to various diploma courses in the field of para medical-dental, engineering, part-time engineering, etc. The admissions are granted in numerous polytechnic colleges in the state of Bihar. Candidates looking for admission through this exam should ensure that they are eligible because the eligibility criteria are different for various courses. All the important details related to the Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2022 are provided in this post.
- Registration Start Date: 15-05-2022
- Registration Last Date: 07-06-2022
- Last Date of Pay Fee Oflline: 07-06-2022
- Last Date of Pay Fee Online: 08-06-2022
- Editing of Application: 09-10 June 2022
- Issue of Admit Card: To Be Notified Later
- Proposed Date of Exam PE & PPE: To Be Notified Later
- PM/ PMM: To Be Notified Later
- For (I)Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.750 /-
SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.480 /-
For(II) Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.850 /-
SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs.530 /-
- For III Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.950 /-
SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs.630 /-
For IV Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.1150 /-
SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs.730 /-
- Pay The Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Or Offline Challan
PE : No Limition
PPE : 19 Years on (01-07-2021)
PMD : 15 Years to 30 Years
PM : 17 Yrs on (31-12-2021)
( For Age Relaxation Read Carefully Notification )
Bihar Polytechnic 2022: Main Highlights
- The candidates who will get selected for admission need to undergo a medical fitness test. The charges of the medical fitness test must also be borne by the candidates.
- Please note that the examination for Bihar Polytechnic 2022 admission is expected to be held in around 39 exam centers across the state of Bihar.
- The examination center once allotted cannot be changed in any condition.
- The reservation policy is applicable to both government and non-government colleges.
▶ Polytechnic Engineer (PE):- 10th Pass Or Equivalent Examination Pass From Recognized Board/ Institute And Appearing Candidates Are Also Eligible To Apply.
▶ Part Time Polytechnic Engineer (PPE):- 10th Class / Equivalent Examination Pass Along With 2 Years ITI Course Pass.
▶ Para Medical Dental (PMD):- 10th Pass Or Equivalent Examination Pass With Science And English Subject From Recognized Board/ Institute And Appearing Candidates Are Also Eligible To Apply.
▶ Para Medical (PM):-
For Diploma In Pharmacy:- Intermediate Science Or Equivalent Examination Pass With Physics, Chemistry, And English Subject In Addition To That Have Mathematics Or Biology Subject.
G.N.M:- 10+2/ 12th Or Equivalent Examination Pass With At Least 40% Marks Along With Science (Physics, Chemistry And Biology) And English Subject. (In Case Of SC/ ST Will Be Give 5% Relaxation). More Details See Notification.
A.N.M:- 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass With At Least 40% Marks And Having English Subject.
For Rest Courses:- 10+2/ Intermediate Science Or Equivalent Examination Pass With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English Subjects.
Note:- For More Details Must See Notification. (10+2/ Intermediate Or Equivalent Appearing Candidates Are Also Eligible To Apply.)
Bihar Polytechnic 2022: Document For Online
- Passing certificate & marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Email Id & Mobile No
- Permanent residence of Bihar certificate
Bihar Polytechnic 2022: College wise seat
Polytechnic Engineer (PE)
Part Time Polytechnic Engineer (PPE)
PE In Private Polytechnic
Para Medical (Secondary Level)
For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Government Institutes For ANM Course
For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Non Government Institutes For ANM Course
For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Government Institutes For For Grade – A Nursing Course
For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Non Government Institutes For Grade – A Nursing Course
Para Medical (Intermediate Level)
Bihar Polytechnic 2022: Apply Process
- Visit official website (Link will be given above)
- Click on the given link as, “Apply for DCECE(PE/ PPE/ PM/PMD- 2022”
- Fill details as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- Apply for the course as per your preference.
- Fill details as qualification, address, and other asked details.
- Now click on, “Sign-up” option.
- Login using given login ID & password.
- Go through all the details for verification.
- After verification, click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022: Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Duration of exam: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Number of Questions: 90
- Maximum Marks: 450