BIS Scientist B Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 08/02/2022
Short Information :
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2022 : BIS Scientist Exam Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Salary, Selection Process, Job Posting and Apply Online Link 2022.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a Notice for the Recruitment of Scientist – B Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2022 Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 28/01/2022
- Online End Date : 28/02/2022
- Not Applicable
Age as on 28/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
BIS Scientist B : Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
BIS Scientist B : Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes].
- Having valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score of year 2019 / 2020 / 2021.
- The GATE score must be valid as on closing date of application.
BIS Scientist B : Selection Process
- Short-listing based on GATE 2019, GATE 2020, and GATE 2021 Score: The short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be based on the valid score of GATE 2019, GATE 2020 or GATE 2021, as may be applicable. Short – listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done in order of merit of valid GATE Scores.
- In case of tie, with two or more candidates having same GATE score, then the seniority in the merit will be decided based on following criteria:
- (i) Candidate having higher Percentile will be given seniority in merit. Percentile will be calculated by following formula:
- Percentile = (Number of Candidates appeared in concerned GATE paper – All India Rank of Candidate in the concerned GATE paper) / Number of
- Candidates appeared in concerned GATE paper.
- (ii) In case of further tie in Percentile, seniority in merit will be based on age of candidates, with candidate having earlier date of birth (i.e. elder in age) given higher seniority.
- Personal Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview at New Delhi. Number of candidates to be called for interview will not be higher than 4 times the number of vacancies in the concerned discipline & category.