BNP Dewas (MP) Junior Technician Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 26/02/2022
Short Information: Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas (MP) Is One Of The Nine Units Under The SPMCIL Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Junior Technician (Ink Factory/ Printing/ Electrical/ IT). Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 26/02/2022
- Online End Date: 28/03/2022
- Tentative Online Exam Date: April/ May 2022
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST : Rs.200/-
- Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
Age as on 28/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
BNP Dewas : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02|
BNP Dewas : Eligibility Details
Junior Technician (Ink Factory) :-
- Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing) :-
- Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical / IT) :-
- Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
BNP Dewas : How To Apply ?
- Candidates to go to the BNP’s website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.