Bombay Engineer Group Offline Form 2022
Post Date: 08/01/2022
Short Information: Bombay Engineer Group and Centre has Inviting Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of MTS, Cook, Instructor and Other 65 Post. Those Candidates are interested can read full notification before apply for Bombay Engineer Group Offline Form 2022.
- Offline Start Date: 08.01.2022
- Offline Last Date: 28/01/2022
Age Limit As on Last Date
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Notification Rules.
- Storekeeper Gd-III : 12th Class pass
- Civilian Trade Instructor : 10th Class pass + ITI
- Cook : 10th pass+ Proficiency in Trade
- Lascar : 10th pass
- MTS (Messenger): 10th pass
- MTS (Watchman): 10th pass
- MTS (Gardener): 10th pass
- MTS (Safaiwala): 10th pass
- MTS (Washerman): 10th pass
- MTS (Barber): 10th pass
No. of Post
Scale of Pay
Rs. 19900/- + Allowances
Civilian Trade Instructor
Rs. 18000/- + Allowances
- In case the large numbers of applications are received, the department reserves the right to screen applications on basis of percentage of marks obtained in exam of essential qualifications so as to reduce the applicants called for written test.
- Candidates would be intimated separately for appearing in exam.
- A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th / 12th / ITI as per essential educational qualification of respective post.
- Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to skill / practical test wherever applicable.
- Medium of written test will Hindi / English only.
- The Written Test and Skill Test will be held at Headquarters, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411003.
- Candidates should come prepared to stay for two-three days for completion of the process.