Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 28/12/2021
Short Information: Bombay High Court (BHC) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Clerk For Preparing Select List Of 206 And Wait List Of 41 Candidates. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 23/12/2021
- Online End Date: 06/01/2022
- Registration: Rs.25/-
- Pay Fee Through SBI Collect.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
Bombay High Court : Vacancy Details
Bombay High Court : Eligibility
- must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.