BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 24/11/2022
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment post of Drug Inspector. Interested Candidates in the recruitment process of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPPSC) are advised to read the full information before apply online for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 25/11/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/12/2022
- General : Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ All Female: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
Bihar Police Drug Inspector Vacancy Details
Bihar Police Drug Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Details
A person who is appointed as Inspector under the Act shall be a person who has a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
Provided that only those Inspectors-
- Who have not less than 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule C, or
- Who have not less than 18 months experience in testing of at least one of the substances in Schedule C in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority, or
- Who have gained experience of not less than three years in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule C during the tenure of their services as Drugs Inspectors, shall be authorised to inspect the manufacture of the substances mentioned in Schedule C.