BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 07.09.2022
Short Information: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Head Teacher (Pradhan Shikshak) in Primary Schools under Education Department, Government of Bihar 40506 Post. Interested Candidates are the Following Process of BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Re-opened Date
- Application Start Date: 09-09-2022
- Application Last Date: 23-09-2022
- Application Editing Last Date: 30-09-2022
- General/ OBC : Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female/ PWD : Rs.200/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
- Not Specified
BPSC Head Teacher : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Posts|
|Head Teacher In Primary Schools||UR||16204|
BPSC Head Teacher : Eligibility Details
- Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50%o marks.
- 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / EBC / BC / Differently able / female and EWS.
- The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna / Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- Having qualified D.El.Ed/ B.T/ B.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.L.Ed.
- Having qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
BPSC Head Teacher : Teacher Experience
- Having minimum 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher / Urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
- Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies Institutions whose services are confirmed.
- The aforesaid period shall be reckoned on the basis of date of joining or the date of acquiring eligibility of training whichever is of the later date.
BPSC Head Teacher : Selection Process
- Selection on the basis of Written Exam.
- There will be No Interview.
- Written Exam : 150 MCQ
- Total Marks : 150 Marks (D.El.d : 75 Marks & General Studies : 75 Marks)
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
- Negative Marking : 0.25 Marks
Important Link For Apply
|Applicant login||Click Here|
|Download Re-Open Notice||Click here|
Download Exam Notice
Download Date extend Notice
Download District Wise Roster Vacancies
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/ 12th Pass Jobs