BRO GREF Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 12/04/2022
Short Information: Border Road Organization (BRO) Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker 302 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of BRO GREF Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised Tp Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Application Start Date: 09/04/2021
- Application Last Date : 23/05/2022
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.50/-
- SC/ ST/ PHD: Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Using SBI Collect.
Age as on Last Date
- Mason : 18-25 Years
- Nursing Assistant : 18-27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
BRO GREF : Vacancy Details
|MSW Mess Nursing Assistant||56||26||13||44||16||155|
BRO GREF : Eligibility Details
Multi Skilled Worker Mason :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent;
- Possessing certificate of Building construction / Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR
- Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defense Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centers or similar establishment of Defense.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organization.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant :
- (a) 12th class pass with Biology from a recognized Board.
- One year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions. OR
- Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
- (b) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organization.
- (c) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
- (d) Should meet physical and medical standards as per BRO guidelines
BRO GREF : Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET/ PST)
- Practical/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
BRO GREF : How To Apply ?
- Application will be filled up in English / Hindi only.
- All applications quoting the Advertisement No., date and post applied for should be submitted to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along-with acknowledgment.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee.
- One envelope should contain one application for one post only.
- Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status etc should be enclosed with application form.
- All testimonial copies be attested by Gazetted Officer or self attested.
- Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ Category UR/ SC /ST/ OBC/ EWSs/ ESM/ CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ____________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.