BRO SKT & MSW Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 31/05/2022
Border Roads Organization (BRO) has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Store Keeper (SKT) / Multi Skilled Worker (MSW) 876 Post for Male Candidates Only under Advt 02/2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of BRO SKT & MSW Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Offline Start Date: 28/05/2022
- Offline End Date: 11/07/2022
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 50/-
- SC / ST : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on Last Date
- Minimum Age : 18-25 Years
- Maximum Age : 18-27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
BRO SKT & MSW : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Store Keeper Technical (SKT)||377|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||499|
BRO SKT & MSW : Eligibility Details
Store Keeper Technical (SKT) :
- 10 + 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent;
- Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.
Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
- Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. OR
- Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centers or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organization.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
BRO SKT & MSW : Selection Process
- All candidates will undergo recruitment process comprising of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Practical Test (where applicable), Written Test as mentioned at Para 24 and Primary Medical Examination (PME), in which the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) are qualifying in nature.
- The final merit will be derived based on the marks in the written exam subject to candidate qualifying the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test).
- There is no weightage of marks of the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test towards final selection of candidates.
- Passing of Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) is mandatory for final selection for all the trades.
BRO SKT & MSW : Syllabus
Store Keeper Technical:
- Accounting of Stores
- Receipt, inspection & preservation of stores
- Storage & precautions of stores including fire protection / fighting
- Stock verification of stores
- Packaging & preparation for dispatch of stores
- Maint of stock ledger
- Security of Stores
- Questions on arithmetic
- General Knowledge
Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static):
- Operation of static engine/Generator set / Concrete Mixers
- Checking of faults & Maint of Static Engines / Generator set /
- Concrete Mixers Use of fuels / oils / lubs in static engines
- General Knowledge
BRO SKT & MSW : How To Apply ?
- Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ Category UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC /EWS /ESM /CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION __________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- All applications quoting the Advertisement No, date and post applied for should be submitted to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgment.