BRO Vacancy Offline Form 2022
Post Date: 12/08/2022
BRO Vacancy 2022:- Border Road Organization has invited offline applications for the Post of Draughtsman, Supervisor Admin, Supervisor Store, Supervisor Cipher, Hindi Typist, Operator Communication, Electrician, Welder, MSW(Black Smith),MSW(Cook). Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Information Before Apply.
- UR/OBC/EWS/ESM : Rs.50/-
- SC/ST : Free
- Payment will be Online.
- UR : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC : 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
BRO Vacancy : Eligibility Details
Draughtsman & Supervisor Admin
- (i) 10+2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board; and
- (ii) having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsman-ship from a recognized Institute or equivalent; or Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having one year practical experience in the trade.
Supervisor Store & Supervisor Cipher
- (i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- (ii) Possessing certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution. or Possessing two years experience in handling of Engineering Stores in Central Government or State Government Department or establishment. or Possessing Class-I Course for Stoneman Technical as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centers or similar establishment of Defence.
Hindi Typist & Operator Communication
- (i) 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
- (ii) Typing speed 30 word per minute in Hindi on Computer (30 words per minute correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word).
- Pass 10th or equivalent examination. Must possess certificate of Electrician from ITI/ITC/NCTVT/Defence Trade Certificate with 1 year experience/Passed Electrician Class-2 course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, Qualification Regulation or soldiers.
- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
- (ii) Possessing Welder (Electrical & Gas) Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent, or Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute or similar establishment of Defence or equivalent and having one year experience as welder from Army Workshop; or Having passed the Class-2 Course for Welder as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centers or similar establishment of Defence.
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent. Must possess Black Smith certificate from ITI/ITC/NCTVT/Defence Trade Certificate with one year experience/passed class 2 courses for Black Smith as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, Qualification Regulations for Soldiers.
- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
- (ii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organization.
- (iii) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
- (iv) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organization guidelines.
BRO Vacancy : Vacancy Details
BRO Vacancy : Document Required
Documents duly self attested & Send the form by Registered Post or speed post only.
At – TO, Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune(M.H) – 411015
- Technical Qualification Certificate (Self Attested)
- AADHAR Card(Self Attested)
- Cast Certificate(SC/ST/OBC) (Self Attested)
- EWS Certificate (Self Attested)
- Experience Certificate(If any)
- UR/OBC/EWS/ESM 50/- Fees. Attach Copy Of e-receipt along with his application form.
- Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate (Self Attested)
- Physical Handicap(PH) Certificate(Self Attested)
- Sports Certificate(If Available)
- NCC Certificate ( If Available)
- Relationship Certificate9If Available)
- NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government Servant).
- Photocopy of Discharge book.(Ex-Servicemen only).
- Write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…Category…..Weightage % Of Essential Qualification…. “ Outer Envelop In Capital Letter.
BRO Vacancy : Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical(PET/PST) & Documentation
- Trade Test
- Final Selection