BSF Constable GD Sports Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 30/07/2021
Short Information : Border Security Force (BSF) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Constable General Duty 269 Posts for Male / Female under Sports Quota. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of BSF Constable GD Sports Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for BSF Constable GD.
- Online Start Date: 09/08/2021
- Online End Date: 22/09/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For Others : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit As On The Last Date
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
|Name Of Team||Male||Female||Total Post|
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Player who have participated or won medal(s) in the various level of competition from 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021 will only be considered.
Individual event (International / National )
- The sportspersons who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognised by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian team for last 02 years, or players who have won medal (s) in any National Games or Championship recognised by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned sports) / Junior National level Championship / National School Games / All India Inter University Tournaments / Championship held between 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021.
Team Event (International/ National)
- In the team event, sportspersons who have won any medals in National Games / National Championship Both (Junior & Senior) / All India Inter University or any recognised sports meet of respective federation/ Association recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the India Olympic Association during the period of from 01/09/2019 till 22/09/2021 while representing State / UT / Sports Control Board, Sports persons should be playing member of the team. However this condition does not apply to medal(s) in International tournaments
- Height : Male = 170 Cms and Female = 157 Cms
- Chest (For male only) : 80 Cms (unexpended) & Min. expansion – 05 Cms
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates.
Pay Scale And Other Allowances
- Basic Pay in Revised Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC) : Level – 3 : Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employee from time to time under the rule.
- Online application forms and copy of certificate uploaded by the candidates will be
- scrutinized and if found in order the respective candidates will be issued online admit cards to appear in the recruitment process Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment :-
- Checking of Testimonials / documents
- Measurement of Physical Standard (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)