Cair Board Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 20/07/2021
Short Information: Coir Board Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant, UDC, Steno and Other Post. Interested Candidates In The Following Process of Coir Board Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online Coir Board Vacancy.
- Online Start Date: 15/07/2021
- Online End Date: 15/08/2021
- S.N. 1 & 2 : Rs. 500/-
- S.N. 3 to 5 : Rs. 400/-
- For Other Post : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PwD / Women : 0/-
- Payment Mode : Online Mode
- Given Below
Cair Board Vacancy : Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Vacancy||Maximum Age|
|1.||Senior Scientific Officer (Engg.)||1||35 Years|
|2.||Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification)||1||40 Years|
|3.||Scientific Assistant (Engineering)||1||30 Years|
|4.||Showroom Manager Gr. II||4||35 Years|
|6.||Upper Division Clerk||4||27 Years|
|7.||Junior Stenographer||4||30 Years|
|8.||Mechanic Gr. II||1|
|10.||Lower Division Clerk||1||25 Years|
|13.||Machine Operator||1||35 Years|
Coir Board Vacancy : Eligibility
Senior Scientific Officer (Engg.) :
- Degree in Mechanical / Engineering with two years’ experience in Machine and structural fabrication.
Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification) :
- Second Class Bachelor’s degree in Textile Technology with three years’ experience in weaving textiles or furnishing fabrics. OR
- First Class Diploma in Textile Technology with five years’ experience in weaving in textiles or furnishing fabrics.
Scientific Assistant (Engineering) :
- First or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR
- First or Second Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years’ experience in running or maintenance of textile processing or machinery or equipment.
Showroom Manager Gr. II :
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years’ experience in Marketing of consumer products.
- First or Second Class Graduate.
Upper Division Clerk :
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
One year experience of Knowledge in Computer application and word processing.
Junior Stenographer :
- SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting.
Mechanic Gr. II :
- Pass in KGTE or MGTE Higher Workshop Mechanic or III in the Trade of Mechanic with at least one year experience as a Mechanic in a concern of repute.
Hindi Typist :
- SSLC or equivalent examination with typewriting in Hindi.
Lower Division Clerk :
- SSLC or equivalent.30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential.
- SSLC or equivalent having knowledge of Book Keeping and Accountancy. 30 w.p.m.in typewriting (English) essential.
Training Assistant :
- SSLC or equivalent.
- A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre.
Machine Operator :
- ITI certificate (Electrician or Fitter)
Coir Board Vacancy : Selection Process
- The selection will be on the basis of a Written Examination (except S.N. 1 & 2).
- There will also be interview in the case of Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) and Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification).
- In the case of Junior Stenographer, Hindi Typist, Lower Division Clerk, Salesman and Training Assistant, the selection process includes Written Test and Skill / Practical Test.
- The selected candidates will be initially posted at the locations identified, as per the requirement; but the service under Coir Board is liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.