Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 17/01/2022
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Apprentice 2422 Post in Central Railway. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 17/01/2022
- Online End Date: 16/01/2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female :- Rs. 0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 17/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Central Railway Apprentice : Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and
- Possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
Central Railway Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Cluster Name||No. Of Posts|
Central Railway Apprentice : Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Central Railway Apprentice : How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Applicants are required to log on to the RRC/CR website provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details / BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- Scanned photograph should be between 20-70 kb and signature between 20 kb and 30 kb respectively.
- 10th Marksheet, DOB Certificate, ITI & NCVT Marksheet Upload in PDF (under 100 kb).
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application.