Chhattisgarh & Kerala GDS Cycle III Online Form 2021
Post Date: 08/03/2021
Short Information: Chhattisgarh & Kerala GDS Cycle III Online Form 2021. India Post. Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
- Online Start Date:05/02/2021
- Online End Date: 21/03/2021
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- UR / OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 0/-
- All Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age Limit 08/03/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 27 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- The candidates must have passed (With Passing marks in Math and English) Matriculation Examination (10th)or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Having Knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Who Can Apply ?
- All Eligible Indian Citizen
- Male/Female both
- 10th/12th Passed
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th
standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the
criteria for finalizing the selection.
Keep The Following Documents Before Online.
- SSC Marksheet/Certificate. (Compulsory)
- DOB Proof. (If DOB is Not In SSC Certificate)
- Computer Certificate. (Not Compulsory)
- Community Certificate. (Compulsory except Unreserved Category)
- Photo & Signature. (Compulsory)
- Certificate Of Disability. (Only For Physically handicaps)
How To Apply Online
- Fill Application Form Online.
- Upload Documents.
- Submit Post Preference.
- Preview & Make A print Out.
State Wise Vacancy Details