CIP Ranchi Ward Attendant Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 07.09.2022
Short information:- CIP Ranchi Ward Attendant Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Ranchi has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Ward Attendant & Other Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Ranchi Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Central Institute of Psychiatry Ward Attendant Vacancy 2022 @cipranchi.nic.in
- Application Start Date: 01-09-2022
- Application Last Date: 30-09-2022
- Application Editing Last Date: 30-09-2022
- General/ OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female/ PWD : Rs.500/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
- Payment Mode: The amount should be paid online to Bank of Baroda, Kanke Branch in Favour of Account Name:- Central Institute of Psychiatry, Account No-26260200000205, IFSC Code is BARB0KANKEE (Fifth Character if Zero) and MICR Code is 834012004, Kindly note the Examination fee is non-refundable.
|CIP Ranchi Ward Attendant Age & Salary|
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Occupational Therapist||33 Years||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Library Clerk||18 to 27 Years||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Medical Record Clerk||18 to 27 Years||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Needle Woman||30 Years SC Only||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Ward Attendant||25 Years||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Occupational Therapist||1 (OBC)|
|Library Clerk||1 (UR)|
|Medical Record Clerk||1 (UR)|
|Needle Woman||1 (SC)|
CIP Ranchi Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Occupational Therapist :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy And
- Two Years’ Experience as Occupational Therapist in a recognized Hospital OR
- 12th Pass with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Diploma of two years duration in Occupational Therapy And
- Three Years’ experience as occupational therapist in recognized Hospital.
Library Clerk :
- 12th Passed or Equivalent And
- Certificate in Library Science .
Medical Record Clerk :
- 12th Pass or Proficiency in Computer.
Needle Woman :
- Class X Pass.
- ITI Pass in Embroidery and Needle Work Trade.
- One Year experience in Embroidery and Needle Work.
Ward Attendant :
- Matriculation with experience of work in wards in a Hospital Preferably in a Mental Hospital