CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 13/11/2022
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Constable Tradesman 787 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for CISF Tradesman Vacancy 2022 @cisfrectt.in
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST/ ESM : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CISF Vacancy 2022 Qualification
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation / Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable Tradesman PST & PET
|Height||For all except some||170 cm||157 cm|
|For ST||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest||For all except some||80-85 cm||–|
|For ST||76-81 cm|
|Running||1.6 km in 6 Min 30 Sec||800 Mtrs in 4 Min|
CISF Constable Tradesman Trade Test 2022
- Cook: Cooking of Chapati & Rice, Cooking of Meat / Fish / Egg / Kheer and Cooking of vegetable / Dal / Samber / Idli etc.
- Boot Maker / Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, Handling of tools and Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes
- Tailor: Taking measurement of personnel, Cutting of cloths and Stitching of Uniforms
- Barber: Handling of tools, Hair Cutting and Shaving
- Washer Man: Washing of clothes, Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform, Ironing of woolen and Terry cotton Uniforms
- Sweeper: Sweeping, Cleaning of toilets and Cleaning of Bathrooms etc
- Painter: Knowledge of colours, paints and shades, Painting of sign-boards and Painting / drawing
- Mason: Preparation of ‘Mashala’, Mason/Construction work, Plastering work and Laying down floor tiles & plastering floor
- Plumber: To lay pipe line, Repair of water pipe line and Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
- Mali: Plantations and making grafts, Maintenance of plants, Knowledge of indigenous manures, Knowledge of seeds & their sowing season and Fertilizers in seetideseeti
- Welder: Knowledge of welding tools, ARC Welding – Practical and Gas Welding – Practical