CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 12.02.2021
Short Information: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of “Ex – Army Personnel” on Contract Basis. Those Candidates are interested CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021 Must read the Full Notification and Apply for CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021 CISF Various Posts Online Form 202
SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.) , Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD
- Apply Online Start Date: 13.02.2021
- Apply Online Last Date: 15.03.2021
- Below the age of 50 yr on the Date of Publication of this notification.
Vacancy Details Of CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021
Equivalent Rank in
No. Of Post
Constable / GD
CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021 remuneration
Per Month Salary
Constable / GD
Selection Process CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit all required documents along with his application as per Annexure –I as mentioned at Para-8 above. All eligible candidates applying for the contractual engagement will be issued admit cards by the concerned Sector under whose jurisdiction his first preference unit is located. For screening and document verification, candidate will report to his 1st preference CISF Unit. A. Screening –cum-Selection Committee – A Screening – cum-Selection Committee for selection of the candidates will be constituted by CISF.
How to Apply :- CISF Ex-Army constable GD Recruitment 2021
- The application on the Proforma as per Annexure “I” should be filled and sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below alongwith the self-attested copies of following documents through E-Mail only duly endorsed in capital letters “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Ex ARMY PERSONNEL ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN CISF” as subject of the said e-mail. The said e-mail should contain the following attachments:-
(1) Filled in application form. ( in PDF Format)
(2) Attachment-2 – ( a to g in single PDF)
(3) Pension Payment Order (PPO)
(4) Date of Birth Certificate
(5) Service/Discharge Certificate
(6) Certificate of Educational Qualification
(7) Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement
(8) Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
(9) Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure „II‟.
(10) 1 recent passport size colour photograph. ( in JPEG Format and size between 50-100 KB)