CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023: Currency Note Press (CNP), Nashik has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023. There are total 117 vacancies the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 19/10/2023 to 18/11/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 18th November, 2023.
CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Currency Note Press (CNP), Nashik|
|Post Name||Jr. Technician and Supervisor|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||117 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Post Wise|
|Apply Dates||19/10/2023 to 18/11/2023|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article…|
- IOCL Refinery Division Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification for 1720 Posts – Apply Now
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification for 277 Post Apply Now
- BPSC Teacher Result 2023 Released, सभी विषय का लिंक यहाँ दीया हुआ है
- OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Now
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification for 5325 Posts – Apply Now
About: CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023:
The Currency Note Press, Nashik (Maharashtra) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), a wholly owned by of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Currency and Bank Notes.
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 19/10/2023
- Apply Last Date: 18/11/2023
- Exam Date: Jan/ Feb, 2024
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 18/11/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Supervisor: 18-30 Years
- Artist: 18-28 Years
- Secretarial Assistant: 18-28 Years
- Junior Technician: 18-25 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
CNP Nashik Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Supervisor (Technical – Operation – Printing)||2|
|2.||Supervisor (Official Language)||1|
|3.||Artist (Graphic Design)||1|
|5.||Junior Technician (Workshop – Electrical)||6|
|6.||Junior Technician (Workshop – Machinist)||2|
|7.||Junior Technician (Workshop – Fitter)||4|
|8.||Junior Technician (Workshop – Electronics)||4|
|9.||Junior Technician (Workshop – Air Conditioning)||4|
|10.||Junior Technician (Printing / Control)||92|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Supervisor (Technical – Operation – Printing):
- 1st class full time Diploma in Engineering (Printing) OR
- Higher Qualification i.e. B.Tech. /B.E./B.Sc. Engineering in Printing may also be considered.
Supervisor (Official Language):
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in Hindi or English with Hindi/English subject at Graduate level (i.e. Hindi in case of the candidate in post graduate in English & vice-versa.)
- AND – One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Desirable: a. Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern language. b. Proficiency in working on Computers in Hindi language.
Artist (Graphic Design):
- Bachelor of Fine Arts /Bachelor of Visual Arts / Bachelor of Vocational (Graphics) with at least 55% marks in Graphic Design/Commercial Arts.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge, Stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing in Englishor Hindi @40 wpm.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Secretarial job.
Junior Technician (Workshop – Electrical):
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electrical Trade.
Junior Technician (Workshop – Machinist):
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Machinist Trade.
Junior Technician (Workshop – Fitter) :
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Fitter Trade.
Junior Technician (Workshop – Electronics):
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Electronics Trade.
Junior Technician (Workshop – Air Conditioning):
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Air Conditioning Trade.
Junior Technician (Printing / Control):
- Full time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in printing trade viz. Litho offset machine minder/letter press machine minder/offset printing/ plate making/ electroplating/ Full time ITI in plate maker cum impostor / hand composing OR
- Full Time Diploma in Printing Technology from Government recognized Institutions/ polytechnics.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- For Post Code 1 and 2:
- Rs. 27,600/- to Rs. 95,910/-
- For Post Code 3 and 4:
- Rs. 23,910/– to Rs. 85,570/-
- For Post Code 5 to 10:
- Rs. 18,780/- to Rs. 67,390/-
The method of selection is mentioned in the above table provided in Para 2 of this advertisement against each post. The final selection will be made on the basis of Merit List as per marks obtained in Online Examination only.
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of SLPRB i.e. https://slprbassam.in/
- On home page click on recruitment notification link.
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023?
CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 apply date is 19/10/2023 to 18/11/2023.
How many posts are available in CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023?
There are total 177 Vacancies in CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit for CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 is Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years. Age relaxation application as per notification.
What is the full form of CNP?
Currency Note Press (CNP), Nashik