OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023. There are total 495 vacancies the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 14/10/2023 to 11/11/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 09 November 2023.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||495 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Post Wise|
|Apply Dates||14/10/2023 to 14/11/2023|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Apply Now
- SSB Constable (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Apply Now
- Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023 – 10वीं पास वालों का इंतज़ार ख़त्म हुआ
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification for 5325 Posts – Apply Now
- Rajasthan Safai Karmachari Bharti 2023 for 13184 Posts – Apply Now
About: OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023:
Appointment shall be guided by “Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Examination for Group-B and Group-C Posts/ Services Rules-2023” as amended from time to time (Copy enclosed as Annexure-D).
Applications are invited through online mode only through the website “www.ossc.gov.in” for recruitment to fill up the vacancies reported by different Department/HODS under Govt. of Odisha as follows.
- Apply mode: Online
- Registration Start Date: 14/10/2023
- Registration Last Date: 11/11/2023
- For Submit Last Date: 14/11/2023
- Form Editing Last Date: 17/11/2023
- Application fee is exempted for all categories of candidates.
Maximum Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates in order to be eligible for appearing in the selection examination for the post must have passed a bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university and have computer knowledge such as proficiency in the use of Computer Internet, e-mail, Word Processing, data analysis and presentation.
OSSC CGK Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Department Name||No. of Post||Group Name|
|Auditor||Board of Revenue, Odisha, Cuttack||35||B|
|Auditor||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha||02||B|
|Auditor||Directorate of Local Fund Audit, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||119||B|
|Auditor (CCA)||Finance Department, Odisha||82||B|
|Auditor||Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||01||B|
|Inspector of Textiles||Directorate of Textiles, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||04||B|
|Sub-Divisional Financial Service and Savings Officer||Directorate of Savings and Financial Services, Finance Department, Odisha||12||B|
|Welfare Extension Officer||SC & ST Development Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department||55||B|
|Inspector of Supplies||Food Supply & Consumer Welfare Department||38||B|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Directorate of Handicrafts, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||04||B|
|Junior Accountant||Directorate of Town Planning, Odisha||02||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Town Planning, Odisha||02||C|
|Junior Assistant (Field Officers)||Directorate of Town Planning, Odisha||16||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Odisha||04||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Factories & Boilers, Odisha||03||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Office of the Labour Commissioner, Odisha||01||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Engineer-IN-Chief (Water Resources), Odisha||15||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Odisha Sales Tax Tribunal, Cuttack||04||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of AYUSH, Odisha||05||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate Ports and Inland Water Transport, Odisha||02||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Agriculture and Food Production||22||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate Higher Secondary Education, Odisha||28||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Treasuries and Inspection, Odisha||06||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (Southern Division), Berhampur||01||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Printing Stationery & Publication, Odisha||03||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Handicrafts, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||07||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of SC, ST Research & Training Institute, Bhubaneswar||01||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (Central Division), Cuttack||13||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (Northern Division), Sambalpur||01||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Directorate of Soil Conservation and Watershed Development, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||06||C|
|Junior Assistant (HOD)||Controller of Legal Metrology, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||01||C|
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- For Group ‘B’
- Level-9 of ORSP 2017
- For Group ‘C’
- Level-4 of ORSP 2017
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official Recruitment Website of OSSC i.e. https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 apply date is 14/2023 to 14/11/2023.
How many vacancies are available in OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
There are total 495 vacancies in OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit for NBEMS Recruitment 2023 is Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 38 Years. Age relaxation application as per notification.
What is the full form of OSSC?
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
When the official notification was released for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 07/10/2023.