Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 22/06/2022
Coal India Limited Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Management Trainee (MT) 1050 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 for MT 1050 Post & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Coal India MT Recruitment 2022.
- General / OBC / EWS : 1180/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ WWSM : Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking .
Age Limit 31/05/2022
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Coal India Management Trainee : Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Discipline||No. of Post|
|13||Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|14||System and EDP||67|
Coal India Management Trainee : Category Wise Vacancy Details
|S & EDP||26||7||11||5||18||67|
Coal India Management Trainee : Eligibility Details
|Mining||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|System and EDP||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.|
Coal India Management Trainee : Salary
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50000 – 160000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60000 – 180000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
- Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post.
Coal India Management Trainee : Selection Process
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022).
- Based on the GATE-2022 Scores / Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores / Marks.
- Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores / Marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE Score / Marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
Coal India Management Trainee : Posting/ Bond
- Posting: Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need apply.
- Service Agreement Bond: Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of ₹. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) plus GST as applicable for the same at the time of joining.