Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 17/10/2022
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard District Headquarters has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala) Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022 @indiancoastguard.gov.in
- UR / OBC: Rs. 100/–
- Women / SC / ST / PWD / ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Offline
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary|
|Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala)||4 (UR:02, OBC: 01 & ST;01)||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
Description of Duties
- Post is of Sweeper / Safaiwala and duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilet, maintenance of septic tank/sewer lines/bathrooms on board Indian Coast Guard Ships, Shore establishment premises.
- Post is transferable anywhere in India (Mainland / Islands) subject to the exigencies of the service.
- Transferable Cleanings of WCs Toilets, premises inside and outside the building and also posting/ duties on-board ships.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 PST
- Height: Minimum height requirement is 157 cms which may be reduced up to 5 cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal / Kumaon, Sikkim, local tribals of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and up to 2 cms in case of candidates from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age (+ 10% acceptable).
- Eye Sight: 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses.6/9 (Better) 6/24 (Worse) with glasses
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10th standard).
- The duration of written test is one hour.
- The pass marks will be 50% for the General and OBC candidates and 45% for ST candidates.
- Only those who qualify in the written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
How to Fill Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Form 2022
- Two sets of Self attested photo copies of Aadhar card, educational / technical certificate, domicile, OBC certificate (as per Govt. format & not more than three years old) and ST certificate (as per Government format) along with ten passport size photographs with blue background (other than affixed on form) should be attached with application.
- Candidates are to be in possession of all Original documents at the time of Recruitment / Written examination.
- The Application (Downloaded from ICG Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.) is to be submitted on A4 size paper typed / hand written as per format.
- The envelope containing the application must be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (in capital letters) and Application should be sent by Ordinary post to The Recruitment Officer, Headquarters No. 7 Coast Guard District (Odisha), Badapadia, Paradip, Odisha – 754142, before 07 Nov 22.