Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021
Post Date: 10/01/2021
Short Information: Coast Guard Navik Gd Result, Join Indian Coast Guard GD Ministry of Defence 10+2 Intermediate Entry -02/2020 Batch Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process.Those Candidate are Enrolled/GD Download Result 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Navik Result 2021
Coast Guard Navik Result 2021
- Online Start Date: 26/01/2020
- Online End Date: 03/02/2020
- Admit Card Date : 15-20/02/2020
- Result Available : 10/01/2021
- Gen/OBC/EWS : 0/- Rs.
- SC/ST: 0/- Rs (nil)
- All Female Category : 0/- Rs
- Payment Mode – Online, Pay the Examination Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Age Limit On : 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002
- Minimum Age :18 Year
- Maximum Age : 22 Year
Coast Guard Navik GD Post Wise Qualification
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Height :157 Cms
- Running : 1.6 Km 07 Minutes
- Squate Ups : 20 Times
- Push Up : 10 Times
Indian Coast Guard Post Wise Vacancy Details
Coast Guard Navik GD
Navik GD Examination Center
Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR district’s)
Delhi & NCR Region Haryana NCR District– Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar, Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani and Mahendergarh UP NCR District – Meerut, Ghaziabad, GautamBudh Nagar, Bulandshahr, Hapur and Baghpat Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur
Bihar and Jharkhand
Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh
Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya and Sikkim
Punjab, Himachal Pradesh ,Other than NCR
- All Over India (Available in Pan India.)
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- Stage- II- Physical Fitness Test (Medical & Document Verification Also)
- Stage- III- Final Document Verification (Original Submission) & Medical Test.
- For Details Kindly See Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Required Document Before Online
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (Not Before Nov 2020) Note :- Holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi).
- 10th class mark sheet (ag) 10th class Certificate
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/mark sheet pertaining to Class X/Class XII/Diploma.
Get Alert On Social Media
Must Read Full Notification Before Online Apply
Download Admit Card