Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) UG Admit Card 2022
Post Date: 12/07/2022
Short Information: The National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Invited Online Application Form For Common Universities Entrance Test CUET (UG)-2022 For Under Graduate Programmers In Central Universities For The Academic Session 2022-23. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
About NTA:- The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions with a mission to improve equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments. NTA has created a system that is promoting teaching (by teachers), learning (by students), and assessment (by parents and institutions). NTA strongly believes in the quality, efficiency, effectiveness, equity, and security of assessments. To practice these values, NTA is constantly engaging with its stakeholders, viz. students, parents, teachers, experts, and partner institutions. The objectives of NTA, inter alia, include:
1. To conduct efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission.
2. To undertake research on educational, professional, and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them.
3. To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards.
National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the Common University Entrance Test (UG) for admission into the Undergraduate programmes/ courses for all the Central Universities (CUs) for the academic session 2022-2023.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 06/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/05/2022
- CUET UG Exam Date : July 2022
- General : Rs. 650/-
- OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 550/-
Payment Mode : Online
Common Universities Entrance Test : Over View
Full Exam Name
Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET)
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Frequency of Conduct
Once a year
Undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs
Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
Online (Computer-based Test)
Type of questions
CUET Exam Centers
Mode of Counselling
Common Universities Entrance Test : Eligibility Details
- Class XII Passed OR Appeared Students Can Apply Online.
For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12th /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University (ies) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
1. Aligarh Muslim University 2. Assam University 3. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University 4. Banaras Hindu University 5. Central University of Andhra Pradesh
6. Central University of South Bihar 7. Central University of Gujarat 8. Central University of Haryana 9. Central University of Himachal Pradesh
10. Central University of Jammu 11. Central University of Jharkhand 12. Central University of Karnataka 13. Central University of Kashmir 14. Central University of Kerala
15. Central University of Odisha 16. Central University of Punjab 17. Central University of Rajasthan 18. Central University of Tamil Nadu
19. Dr. Harisingh Gaur Vishwa Vidyalaya 20. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya 21. Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
22. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University 23. Jamia Millia Islamia 24. Jawaharlal Nehru University 25. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
26. Manipur University 27. Maulana Azad National Urdu University 28. Mizoram University 29. Nagaland University 30. North Eastern Hill University
31. Pondicherry University 32. Rajiv Gandhi University 33. Sikkim University 34. Tezpur University 35. The English and Foreign Languages University
36. Tripura University 37. University of Allahabad 38. University of Delhi 39. University of Hyderabad 40. Visva Bharati University 41. Mahatma Gandhi Central University
42. Central Sanskrit University, Delhi 43. Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University 44. National Sanskrit University
About Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET)
- National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the Undergraduate entrance tests for all the Central Universities (CUs) for the academic session 2022-2023. CUET will provide a single window opportunity to students to seek admission in any of the Central Universities (CUs) across the country.
- The CUET (UG) – 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The aspirants who desire to appear for the test, may refer to the Information Bulletin for admission to Undergraduate programmers of the desired Central Universities (CUs) for admission into the Undergraduate Programmers.
Syllabus of Test
- Section IA & IB: Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary].
- Section II : As given on NTA website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Section III : General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Medium of Examination
- The Tests (other than “Language” Test) are offered in 13 languages i.e. Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- A candidate is required to opt for one of the specified languages as the medium of the paper, as per desired University’s eligibility criteria, while applying.
- The question paper in respect of the Domain Specific Subjects and the General Test, will be bi-lingual, i.e., it will be in the medium (one of the 13 languages) opted by the candidate and in English.
- In case of any discrepancy in translation, English version shall prevail except “Language” Tests (Section 1A & 1B).
About Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) - 2022 )
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is being introduced for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE). The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single Examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities.
- Helpline Number: 011- 40759000 / 011-69227700
- E-mail: email@example.com