Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released Admit card on 23/06/2023. All Candidates who has Applied for this Vacancy they Can Download their Admit Card for Examination.
How to Download Admit Card of CRPF Tradesman
Candidate can follow the below steps to Download CRPF Tradesman Admit Card 2023.
- Visit the official through Link that’s Given Below in Important Links
- Login into website with your Username and Password.
- On the next page, you can see your Admit Card.
- Now you can View and Download Admit Card.
Note: Important Links has been given in the last of this Article
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released an Official Notification of CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 on the post of Tradesman on 9212 Posts. If any candidate who wants to apply for CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023. They can apply their form through online mode only. Last date for Apply Online Form is 25-04-2023.
CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023- Apply Now
Age Limit as on 01-08-2023
Also Read: Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Details for CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade
For all other Tradesmen
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
Vacancy Details of CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
|For Male Candidates||9105|
|For Female Candidates||107|
Vacancies for Male Posts
Vacancies for Female Posts
CRPF Tradesman Selection Process
CRPF Tradesman Selection Process will be completed through these steps –
- Step 1 – Written Exam
- Step 2 – Physical (PET/ PST) & Document Verification
- Step 3 – Medical Test
- Step 4 – Final Selection
CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
Physical Standard Test for CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023
|UR/ OBC/ SC||170 cm||80-85 cm||157 cm||Not Applicable|
|ST||162.5 cm||76-81 cm||150 cm||Not Applicable|
|Minimum height for all Schedule Tribe candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts||160 cm||77-82 cm||147.5 cm||Not Applicable|
|Minimum height will be candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration(GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts:–|
(1)Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-I (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhat part-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest(16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenga (18) Nipania.
|162.5 cm||77-82 cm||152.5 cm||Not Applicable|
|Minimum height for all candidates belonging to falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||165 cm||78-83 cm||155 cm||Not Applicable|
|How to Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Download Now|
|Apply Date Extended notice||Click Here|
|Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
CRPF Constable/ Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023
Computer Based Test: The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
CRPF Constable/ Tradesman Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This 16 component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
- Candidate’s ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.
Table of Contents
What is the full form of CRPF?
CRPF- Central Reserve Police Force
What is the Apply Date of CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Online Apply Date is 27-03-2023 to 25-04-2023.
What is the Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age : 18 Years and Maximum Age: 27 Years
What is the Application Fee for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
Application fee for UR/ OBC/ EWS is Rs. 100/- and There is No Application fee for others.
How many posts are available in CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Total- 9212 Posts
What is Released Date of Admit Card?
Exam by Admit Card Will be Download from 25/06/2023