CSIR CECRI Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 30/08/2021
Short Information : CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Technical Assistant & Technician Posts. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of CSIR CECRI Recruitment 2021 Form & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for CSIR CECRI.
- Online Start Date: 28/08/2021
- Online End Date: 27/09/2021
- Last Date For Receipt Of Hard Copy : 12/10/2021
- General/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Net Banking
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CSIR CECRI : Payment Account Details
- The candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking only.
- Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR – CECRI, Karaikudi
- Account Number: 737253625
- Bank Name: Indian Bank, A.C. Campus Branch, Karaikudi
- IFS Code: IDIB000A008
- MICR No.: 630019203
- SWIFT Code: IDIBINBBMDN
CSIR CECRI : Vacancy Details
|Category||No. Of Seats||Salary|
|Technical Assistant (TA01 – TA07)||19||Rs. 50,448|
|Technical Assistant (TA08 – TA14)||22|
|Technician (T01 – T08)||13||Rs, 28,216|
CSIR CECRI : Eligibility Details
Technical Assistant (TA01 – TA07) :
- I class B.Sc. Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Hotel management or Mathematics with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute /Organization.
Technical Assistant (TA08 – TA14) :
- I class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil, Ref. & AC, Computer Science or Information Technology of atleast 3 years full time duration OR
- at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field
Technician (T01 – T08) :
- SSC / 10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National / State Trade Certificate in Electrician, Wireman, Ref. & AC Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, Welding, COPA, Cookery or Food Production trade (OR)
- 2 years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution in Cookery or Food Production trade.
CSIR CECRI : Selection Process
- The candidates short-listed by the duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for a Skill / Trade test.
- Those who qualify in the Skill / Trade test will be called for a Competitive written examination in Mental Ability Test, General Awareness, English Language and concerned subject.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
How To Apply For CSIR CECRI Vacancy
- To apply online, the candidate has to register with his/her name and email id.
- The candidate has to login using the credentials and apply through the electronic application form.
- This system generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with E-receipt / Transaction reference for remittance of application fee (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscriped “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” so as to reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630003, Tamil Nadu on or before 12.10.2021.