CSIR NAL Technician Online Form 2021
Post Date: 22/04/2021
Short Information: CSIR NAL Technician Online Form 2021. CSIR – National Aerospace Laboratories (CSRI-NAL) has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Technician On 17 Sheets. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for NAL Technician.
- Online Start Date: 21/04/2021
- Online End Date: 20/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 20/05/2021
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CSIR NAL Technician: Vacancy Details
|T – 101||Fitter||06|
|T – 102||Turner||01|
|T – 103||Machinist||03|
|T – 104||Electrician||01|
|T – 105||Electronic Mechanic||01|
|T – 106||Draughtsman (Mechanic)||02|
|T – 107||Painter||01|
|T – 108||Electroplater/ Electroplating||01|
|T – 109||Sheet Metal Worker||01|
CSIR NAL Technician: Eligibility
- SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Relevant trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Relevant trade OR 2 year’s full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Relevant trade.
CSIR NAL Technician: Selection Process
Selection Procedure is at two stages :
- The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a Trade test and
- Those who qualify in the Trade test will be invited for a Competitive Written examination.
- The Final merit list will be prepared and recommended by the Selection Committee on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
- The Trade Test will be mainly in the subject area of specialization as advertised.
- The Trade Test will be at the level of ITI Course OR as the case may be.
CSIR NAL Technician: Written Exam
- Exam Mode : OMR / CBT
- Medium of Exam : Hindi & English
- Exam Standard : 10th std + ITI courses
- Total No. of Questions : 150
- Exam Duration : 2 Hour and 30 minutes