CSIR NPL Technician Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 05/06/2022
CSIR National Physical Laboratory (CSIR NPL) Has Released an Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Technician 79 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 & fulfill the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 @nplindia.org
- Start Date for Apply Offline : 03/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 03/07/2022
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Demand Draft (DD in favor of “Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CSIR NPL Technician : Eligibility Details
- SSC / 10th Pass with Science Subjects with Minimum 55% Marks and ITI Certificate in Relevant Trades. OR
- SSC / 10th Pass with Science Subjects with Minimum 55% Marks and 2 Years Full Time Experience as an Apprentice Trainee in Relevant Trades. OR
- SSC / 10th Pass with Science Subjects with Minimum 55% Marks and 3 Years of work Experience in Relevant Trades in Ministry / Department Organization / PSU.
CSIR NPL Technician : Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Post||Salary Per Month|
|UR||32||Rs. 33848/- (Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-)|
CSIR NPL Technician : Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Post|
|Tool & Die Maker||1|
|Ref & AC||1|
CSIR NPL Technician : Selection Process
- Mode of Exam : OMR / CBT
- Medium of Questions : English and Hindi
- Standard of Exam : SSC + ITI / 12th
- Total No. of Questions : 150
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours 30 Minutes
CSIR NPL Technician : Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Negative Marks|
Paper 1 (Time Allotted : 1 Hours)
|Mental Ability Test||50||100||NA|
Paper 2 (Time Allotted : 30 Minutes)
Paper 3 (Time Allotted : 1 Hours)
CSIR NPL Technician : How To Fill CSIR NPL Form 2022
- Separate applications along with appropriate fees are to be made for different posts if a candidate is desirous of applying for more than one post.
- Prescribed application form should be downloaded from NPL website www.nplindia.org.
- Completed application(s) in all respect, supported by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with recent passport size self-signed photograph.
- With an application fee (if applicable) of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any nationalized bank valid for at least 3 months in favor of “Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi is to be sent in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICIAN (1) – (Post Code No. ‘ by post to the Controller of Administration, CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012’, so as to reach on or before 03.07.2022.
- The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (l) Candidate’s Name (1) Post Code Applied for.