IOCL Junior Operation Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 13/07/2022
CSIR UGC NET Exam Online Form June 2022 : National Testing Agency (NTA) Has invited online applications for Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2022 to to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges in CBT mode. Interested candidates Are Advised To Read the full notification before apply.
- General/ EWS: Rs.1000/-
- OBC-NCL: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender: Rs.250/-
- PWD: Rs.0/-
- Fee can be paid through Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI or Internet Banking.
Max Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- For JRF : 28 Years
- For Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor : No Limit
CSIR UGC NET Exam : Eligibility Criteria
Essential Educational Qualifications:-
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% (without rounding off) for SC/ST, Third gender and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of Application Form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within two years from the date of declaration of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test result, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Such candidates will have to submit the attestation form duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared (Annexure-V).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55%^ marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates; 50%^ marks for SC/ST, Third gender, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the validity period of two years. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor. ^(without rounding off).
- B.E./ B.S./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligible for Lectureship/Assistant professor.
- Lectureship/Assistant professor. B.Sc. (Hons.) final year/Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Specification of degrees (whether Bachelor’s or Master’s) as notified by UGC in its Gazette Notification No. F. 5-1/2013 (CPP-II) dated 5th July, 2014 and as amended from time to time, shall apply
- The eligibility for Lectureship/Assistant Professor of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. Ph.D. degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least are eligible to apply for Lectureship/Assistant Professor only. ^(without rounding off)
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
CSIR UGC NET Exam : Subjects of Tests
- (Subject Code – 701) Chemical Sciences
- (Subject Code – 702) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- (Subject Code – 703) Life Sciences
- (Subject Code – 704) Mathematical Sciences
- (Subject Code – 705) Physical Sciences