National Testing Agency (NTA) has released an Official Notification for CUET UG Online Form & Syllabus 2023. That Candidates who wants to apply for Central Universities Entrance Test (CUTE) 2023 and eligible are advised to read the complete information before apply online.
What is CUET (UG) 2023: The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is lunched for Entrance Exam which helps to take Admission into all universities for academic session 2023-24 under the Ministry of Education (MoE).
Table of Contents
CUET UG Online Form & Syllabus 2023- Overview
|Exam Name||Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Type||Entrance Text|
|Course Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs|
|Total No. of universities||45|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer based Test)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
- Apply Start Date: 09/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 12/03/2023
- Correction Date: 15-18 March 2023
- Exam City Announcement: 30/04/2023
- Admit Card: May 2023 (2nd Week)
- UCET 2023 Exam Date: 21-31 May 2023
- Up to 3 Subjects
- UR- Rs. 750/-
- OBC Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD- Rs. 650/-
- Outside India- 3750/-
- Up to 7 Subjects
- UR- Rs. 1500/-
- OBC Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD- Rs. 1300/-
- Outside India- 7500/-
- Up to 10 Subjects
- UR- Rs. 1750/-
- OBC Rs. 1650/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD- Rs. 1550/-
- Outside India- 11000/-
CUET UG 2023: Eligibility Details
For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12 /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University / Institution / Organization in which they are desirous of taking admission.
CUET Exam Pattern 2023
The Entrance Exam of CUET UG 2023 will be conduced in 4 Sections. That are-
- Section 1A- 13 Languages
- Section 1B- 20 Languages
- Section 2- 27 Domain specific Subjects
- Section 3- General Test
CUET UG Exam Syllabus 2023
- Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, and Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary.
- As given on NTA website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
List of Qualifying Examination (QE) for CUET UG 2023
Candidates who want to apply in Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Recruitment 2023. they have to submit these all documents-
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier
CUET UG 2023: Important Links
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Form Apply Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the Apply Date for CUET UG 2023?
CUET UG 2023 Form Apply Date: 09/02/2023 to 12/03/203
What is the Age Limit for CUET UG 2023?
There is No Age Limit for CUET UG 2023.
What is the Exam Date for CUET UG 2023?
21 May to 31 May, 2023
How many Universities are available in CUET for Admission?
Total- 55 Universities